At A/C Designs, we know how important your home comfort is. That’s why we’ve worked diligently to ensure our services are safe in response to COVID-19 to provide you exceptional heating and cooling services. Here’s what we’re doing to promote the wellbeing of our customers and employees:
- Following the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we are focused on ensuring proper hygiene and personal protective measures.
- We have instructed our employees to practice the six-foot rule as much as possible and limiting contact, such as handshaking.
- If an employee has a fever, they are required to stay home.
- There are strict no-airplane, no-cruise, and no-out-of-the-country policies in place. If our employees participate in any of the above, then they are required to stay home.
- When possible, our staff has been instructed to service our customers without going inside of their homes.
- Our customers are asked to reschedule their in-home appointments if they are feeling ill.
If you are a customer with a scheduled in-home service, we would like to remind you to be mindful and reschedule any appointments if you are not feeling well. We are happy to accommodate any schedule or appointment changes. If you need to reschedule an appointment, call (904) 829-8898.
As this is a rapidly-changing situation, we appreciate your patience and understanding. We are doing all that we can to ensure the safety amongst our valued customers and staff. We will continue to keep you informed of our efforts to stay healthy together.