Air Conditioning Maintenance in Jacksonville, FL
As an award-winning heating and cooling company, we proudly offer air conditioning services to homeowners across Jacksonville, St. Augustine and all of Northeast Florida:
No matter the issue with your HVAC system, we can handle any AC repair service you need. AC Designs has the expertise, professionalism and tools to get your home air conditioning running smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – AC Maintenance in Jacksonville, Florida
Why is regular air conditioning maintenance important?
In Florida, we run our AC systems all year round. This puts extra wear and tear on your HVAC unit as it operates. Without regular maintenance performed by a professional AC service technician, your cooling system can become seriously damaged over time.
The power and efficiency of your air conditioning system will also suffer from issues such as poor calibration, worn parts or a lack of lubrication. As efficiency levels fall, homeowners pay more money for weaker performance due to the strain on their air conditioning units.
This can result in higher energy bills, extra repair costs, and a shorter lifespan for your unit. Schedule regular AC maintenance to ensure that every component of your system runs efficiently. To learn more about the benefits of preventative maintenance, click here.
When is the right time to schedule HVAC maintenance?
We believe that routine, professional maintenance is the key to keeping your system running efficiently and preventing unwanted repairs. Our team recommends scheduling maintenance visits twice a year.
What AC maintenance is performed during service?
The following services are covered in our extensive maintenance process:
- Cleaning the unit’s coils. If the airflow becomes blocked, extra condensation may build up and freeze, damaging the unit.
- Maintaining an adequate coolant level. If there’s a leaky coil, the unit may not have enough coolant to achieve the thermostat temperature, which may cause the air conditioner to run constantly or damage the motor.
- Inspecting the power cords and other electrical components running to the unit to ensure that they are not damaged.
- Ensuring that the blower motor is running efficiently. A damaged or broken blower can quickly cause the unit to overheat.
- Clearing your unit of dust and other airborne particles. Clogged air filters can result in your HVAC system working twice as hard, which also puts a strain on your energy bill. Our expert HVAC techs extend the life of your unit by keeping your system clean and clear.
Stay in Your Comfort Zone With AC Designs
AC Designs is a family-owned and local HVAC company. We appreciate the trust that you put in us and in the services we provide, which is why we always put you first. Your home comfort is our top priority.
Our team of professionally-trained technicians can handle any heating and air conditioning issue. That’s why our customers voted us the #1 Heating & Air Conditioning company in Jacksonville. As a full-service air conditioning company, AC Designs is experienced in replacing and installing:
- Air Conditioners (AC Installation, AC Repair & AC Maintenance)
- Heat Pumps
- UV Lights
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ductwork and Duct Design
AC Designs provides professional AC maintenance services to Jacksonville, FL, and the surrounding Northeast Florida area. Call us today to schedule an appointment.